An experienced patent attorney in the field of mechanics
Peter Wiedemann has been with HOFFMANN EITLE for more than 25 years, handling his clients' applications and intellectual property rights from the drafting of the application to its enforcement and defense in court.
After studying general mechanical engineering with a specialization in production technology, he has a broad technical education as well as diverse experience as a patent attorney ranging from A for automotive technology to Z for zigzag-patterns in woven fabrics.
He uses his knowledge and the implementation of successful strategies to serve a wide range of companies, from German medium-sized businesses to multinational corporations.
Through numerous trips to Japan and China, he has a large network and maintains good contacts with colleagues and companies there.
He would like to incorporate his passion for tennis, skiing and golf into his professional life and work on more inventions in the field of sports equipment.
- Dipl.-Ing. Univ., Mechanical Engineeringa
- German Patent Attorney (1999)
- European Patent Attorney (1999)
- German Patent Attorney Bar Association
- Publications on the importance of industrial property rights, marketing possibilities of industrial property rights, overview of the proceedings before the patent offices and on other topics in several technical journals.