IT Systems Administrator
For our office in: Munich
Passion, precision and determination are not just empty words at HOFFMANN EITLE. Each of our approximately 450 employees makes a valuable contribution towards a joint goal. Become part of our international team as an IT systems administrator and join us in providing comprehensive services to clients from all over the world.
As an IT systems administrator at our Munich office, analytical thinking and a structured approach to work are essential. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting users in the event of disruptions in the company network as well as analysing and solving problems in first and second level support
- Ensuring smooth running of IT systems and carrying out back-ups
- Maintaining IT systems
- Supporting users
- Administration, management, maintenance and expansion of the current infrastructure and the network environment
- Answering technical questions regarding the applications we use
- Identifying potential areas of improvement and investigating possible uses for new technologies
- Working with others on projects relating to systems technology and independently carrying out sub-projects
- Second-level support in the client/server area
- Assisting with first-level support for Windows clients
- Management and administration of software and system updates
- Monitoring, maintenance and further development of the current servers and infrastructure
- Producing system documentation and keeping it up to date
- Maintaining and developing the Citrix VDI infrastructure
As an IT Systems Administrator
You have completed training as an IT systems administrator or a similar professional training and have experience with server virtualisation using VMWare vSphere / Citrix and the Microsoft environment. You have extensive knowledge of Windows servers from 2012 R2 and have some experience in first and second level support. You value working independently in a structured environment and are keen to expand your professional knowledge. We also welcome applications from people just starting their careers.
As a Person
Your professional competence is combined with a passion for working as part of a team. You are a quick learner, an analytical thinker and you complete the tasks entrusted to you taking a solution-orientated approach.
In our international team, a very good spoken and written command of English is essential.
- In-depth training
- Independent work+Opportunity to expand your professional knowledge in a range of areas
- Part-time or a 39-hour week (flexitime)
- Attractive workplace in a modern office building with good transport connections
- Teamwork in a multicultural environment
- Additional company benefits including the possibility to work remotely subject to agreement, childcare support, social events, etc.
Have we described your personal strengths and interests? Apply now to become part of an intellectual property law firm that values who you are as well as what you do.
Personal drive and individual strengths are highly valued at HOFFMANN EITLE. These valued individual qualities contribute to our diversity, benefitting colleagues and clients alike. Our team comprises people from over 20 different countries on all five continents, with experts from an even wider range of specialist fields. This creates a culture of open-mindedness and interdisciplinary collaboration, in which each person is individually appreciated.
Whether enjoying the culinary delights of the leonardi restaurant or relaxing with colleagues in our comfortable lounge, your downtime is important to us too.
Vibrant Team Spirit
Our diversity and togetherness extend beyond the workplace. Joint activities such as weekly yoga sessions, tennis matches, sailing trips, after-work parties, our very own swing band, table-football tournaments, company fun-runs and much more typify our colourful HOFFMANN EITLE community.
“I really like being part of such a sociable team.”
Our much loved summer parties, Christmas parties and excursions are a great opportunity to get to know each other better.