Interaction of strengths
Our experts in physics and related technologies have extensive knowledge in the development, defence and strategic use of IP portfolios, so we always have the right attorney for your needs. Our thorough analyses, based on decades of experience and unique insight, allow us as a patent law firm to always provide you with a realistic assessment of your options, chances and risks when it comes to exploiting your ideas and developments.
- Micromotors and monster machines
- Deep-sea robots and space stations
- Microfluidics and nanomagnetism
- Smart factories and additive manufacturing
- Implants and exoskeletons
- Wind turbines and nuclear fusion
- Stable systems and household appliances
- Wristwatches and sports equipment
"Very efficient working team with friendly and competent employees."
Participation in countless opposition and nullity proceedings over the years has given us a detailed understanding of the potential strengths and weaknesses of patents from different perspectives. This experience allows our attorneys to formulate target-orientated patent claims with a creativity and precision that has proven to be very successful both in the drafting of patent applications and also in the defence of patents in opposition and nullity proceedings.