With extensive expertise in mechanical engineering and medical technology, along with decades of experience in developing, exploiting and defending IP portfolios, our attorneys have the necessary tools to help you realise your innovative potential. We will always provide you with a realistic assessment of your options, chances and risks for your IP and product portfolios.
- Micromotors to giant machines
- Deep-sea robots to space stations
- Castings and additive manufacturing to drilling and milling
- Inhalation devices to turbines
- Household appliances to smart factories
- Sports equipment to medical devices
"[They] show us perspectives that prove that they are more than capable of looking beyond the IP world and taking the business environment into account very well."
Our attorneys have an expert eye for detail when it comes to forces, strength, stability, elasticity, angles, surfaces and how they interact. This, together with our vast experience in countless opposition and nullity proceedings and a creative approach, allows our attorneys to draft and defend strong patent claims of substance and value.