With extensive expertise in mechanical engineering and medical technology, along with decades of experience in developing, exploiting and defending IP portfolios, our attorneys have the necessary tools to help you realise your innovative potential. We will always provide you with a realistic assessment of your options, chances and risks for your IP and product portfolios.
- Micromotors and monster machines
- Deep-sea robots and space stations
- Smart factories and additive manufacturing
- Wind turbines and nuclear fusion
- Stable systems and household appliances
- Wristwatches and sports equipment
"[They] show us perspectives that prove that they are more than capable of looking beyond the IP world and taking the business environment into account very well."
Our attorneys have an expert eye for detail when it comes to forces, strength, stability, elasticity, angles, surfaces and how they interact. This, together with our vast experience in countless opposition and nullity proceedings and a creative approach, allows our attorneys to draft and defend strong patent claims of substance and value.